সোমবার, ৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

New ipad battery draining out in 4h30...

Hi,

?

I bought a new ipad, on last wednesday. It came with 96% of battery, it rly didn't stand for many hours, i can't tell how much. I've now completed a roll of 3 full charges, having always drained all battery. Today I had 4h30min of ipad usage, during the day... My new ipad is a black 32gbs wifi only version, and it's my first. I don't have bluetooth on, neither push's on apps.. The 4h30 min were not straight, and i can tell that 3h45min were using ibooks, for reading a pdf file, about 25mins of gaming apps (angry birds, etc.) and about 20min of safari. Is there a problem with my ipad's battery? I thought i'd get like 10-9h...

?

Thanks

Riding Toys dental malpractice lawyers pandoras box Denver mailing

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন